Thursday, February 27, 2014

Com Ga Nuong from Chez Tessa


I love vietnamese food. So it was only a matter of time before I grabbed some from the vietnamese place down the street. It's called Chez Tessa Takeaway, and has a large, decently priced menu. I decided to get a dish with chicken, eggs and rice, as well as a salad. As the name says, this is a take away place, which is the Australian way of saying they have to-go food. This was perfect for me since I wanted to grab a quick dinner and take it back to the house to eat. It took about 10 minutes for them to prepare my meal, and it came packaged up in this awesome plastic box. I loved how they put it all together like that because it made it easy for me to mix the rice, veggies, chicken, and eggs with the sweet vinegary dressing that came with the dish. It was really yummy and filling! Next time I want to try the vegetarian Pho, I might try ordering over the phone and then just stopping by to pick it up, instead of ordering at the restaurant and waiting. They gave me a take away menu with the phone number so that would be easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment