I'm a Wash U undergraduate student who recently moved into my first apartment, and this blog is to document my adventures with cooking. I'm a flexitarian, which in my case means I have a mostly vegetarian diet, though occasionally I do eat poultry. So, nothing on this site will have sea food or red meat in it. I'll be posting mostly about my own cooking experiences, but also about other great food I eat in St. Louis.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Green Tea Soft Serve
Okay, along with Taro, I also love matcha and have wrote about it a ton on this blog. Similar to Taro, I was hoping there would be lots of matcha things here. And similarly, I haven't been disappointed. Yesterday I was walking through one of UQ's main food courts and came across their froyo joint. It's called Nogi and has 4 flavors. Two of which made me stop in my tracks. Along with original and mango they also had taro and green tea froyo. I was sooo excited!!! I got a green tea cone and I can't wait to try a taro one next time. It was good, it tasted faintly of matcha and mostly of yogurt, but was so nice on a hot day! My sister and I often joke about how amazing matcha soft serve would be and how sad we are it isn't in the states. Well it's in Australia!!! As happy as I am about this now, I'm going to have to exercise self control every time I walk past Nogi :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment