Okay this might be my last chocolate bar post, because I think from now on if I get a chocolate bar I'll be getting Boosts, they are definitely my favorite! However, we were traveling last week, so candy on the go is a must and I tried two more bars when I was in Cairns. The first was a special addition Boost bar, it had toffee in the middle instead of krispies, and oh my, it was absolutely heavenly!!! This is the winner folks, the best Aussie Chocolate Bar… too bad I think they were just testing it out in Cairns because it is no where to be seen back in Brissy, but I'll keep an eye out.
The Chokito was also really good, but seriously nothing can compete with my Boost bars at this point. Chokitos are caramel flavored fudge coveremilk chocolate with krispy balls covered in milk chocolate. It was pretty yummy and definitely hit the spot as a plane treat home, but the caramel fudge would have been better if it was chocolate fudge with real caramel instead. Still I really liked this one, and I think I sent it home for my family to try (I sent them a huge Aussie snack food care package last month, and it finally arrived so I can mention it here without spoilers!) so I'm glad they will get to enjoy it! I now wish I had sent a Boost home, but they can taste it when they come visit in July.


No comments:
Post a Comment