Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Vegetarian Pho at Chez Tessa


Oh yum! Finally got around to getting back to Chez Tessa, the vietnamese place a block from my house. A friend and I went there for a quick dinner after our trip to the Australia Zoo. We both got the same thing, the Vegetarian Pho. Pho is vietnamese noodle soup, and its amazing. This one was a gigantic bowl, with rice noodles, bok chou, onions, broccoli and cauliflower (I didn't eat these because I don't like bushy veggies) and the best cooked tofu ever! The tofu was crunchy without being dry and flavorful too!! I thought the soup itself needed a little something extra so I added some hosin sauce and that made it absolutely perfect. I was super hungry and leaving Brisbane the next day so instead of leaving some for leftovers, I ate most of the bowl. It was the perfect comfort food. I love vietnamese (I say it every time I post about it lol) so this was such a treat as my last meal before I left Brisbane to head back to Cairns for more diving on the GBR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment