What a yummy meal! I stuffed 2 capsicum with a mix of black beans, spinach, sweet potato, seasoning and mozzarella cheese. Then I roasted them at 400 for 30 minutes. Final touch, homemade guac. Done! Quick, easy, healthy, and very tasty! I mixed the filling and then stuffed the peppers to capacity. They cooked wonderfully. Two tips, go heavy on the spinach and light on the cheese. A little cheese goes a long way, and the roasted spinach made this dish. Highlight of this dish was the black beans. Apparently, they don't really sell these in Australia, and I've been going through some serious withdrawal. I finally found them at a health food store last week and eagerly shelled out the money for them. Totally worth it. I love black beans so much, and it was wonderful to be able to cook with them again.

No comments:
Post a Comment