Sunday, May 4, 2014

Green Tea Crepe at the Cairns Night Markets


Ah the Cairns night markets :) This wonderful place is open from 5p to 11p, and sells food as well as souvenirs and other goods. We had already gotten dinner but we couldn't resist getting dessert there as we finished walking around. I saw that they had a creperie and was sold. I saw they had green tea crepes are was REALLY sold. And that's what I got. It had red beans and matcha ice cream in it and crunchies on top. It was very yummy. The green tea ice cream tied together the sweet crepe and the nutty flavor of the beans. I inhaled it before it would melt in my hand. Because, as you can see above, they gave it to me in a really fun way. Wrapped like an ice creme cone! No silverware required :)

No comments:

Post a Comment