Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Jake's Wrap


So I am back in St. Louis!!!!! Which means that I once again have access to the culinary experience that is Wash U. To celebrate being back I decided to indulge in getting one of my favorite wraps of all time. The Jake's Warp. This is pure bliss, and I was surprised to find that I had not blogged about it on here yet. This wrap is unusual in that it is fruit rather than veggie based. It is peanut butter, strawberries, banana, raisins, dried cherries, granola, and honey. It is a sweet lovers dream, and is a wonderful yummy and filling meal. I've made them before myself, but somehow Dining Services just makes them better. They are available in the cases in Whispers, Stanley's and Holmes, and make for a super easy quick lunch on the go. 


The reason that I said I "indulged" in a Jake's Wrap, is even though there is not anything super horrible for you in here, they are extremely calorie heavy, and fairly sugary (though its mostly natural sugars). So this isn't something that I eat everyday, but I will have one every month or so. And now… I'm realizing that I only have a year left at Wash U, better make sure to have one at least every month then!

No comments:

Post a Comment