I already did a very long complimentary post about my favorite STL restaurant, Cheesology, so if you'd like the details about why the establishment is so amazing please check it out here! This post is going to focus on a new menu item that they released while I was in Australia. It's a make your own option! You can create your own macaroni creation from a huge selection of ingredients! Best. Idea. Ever! I'd been eagerly waiting to try it out and got a chance to do so a couple of weeks ago.
Two cheeses are included and they charge an extra 30 cents for other ingredients. I got a munster and smoked gouda mac with spinach, onions and bbq sauce. With breadcrumbs on top of course! It was really delicious. Bbq, onions, and smoked gouda is one of my favorite flavor combos and it was great in a cheesology mac. I also had it with my go to cider, Angry Orchard. This cider goes really well with bbq sauce because it's crisp sweetness compliments and brings out the sweetness in the sauce. This was amazing dinner, and I scraped the pan clean (note the caste iron pan that the dish is served in). It's so great to have cheesology again after being away for so long. And I'll be back on Friday for the traditional break fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment