Yessss more pumpkin! I warned you it's this time of year again so there will be heaps of pumpkin stuff on this blog. I purchased pumpkin spice milanos a couple of weeks ago because I was super curious. Unfortunately, they didn't live up to my expectations, they were dry and the pumpkin chocolate flavor didn't mesh as well as I wanted. Also I think I'm completely spoiled for biscuits (packaged cookies) now because of Tim Tams.
Anyway, I had also fought this pumpkin spice coffee from World Market. THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE THING FROM WM TO DATE. This coffee is fantastic, and is now my new favorite blend. I basically have gotten used to drinking coffee black, though I still prefer it with a splash of skim milk. So when I want coffee in the morning brewed at the apartment, I'll just suck it up and have it black. But this coffee is different. It has just the slightest hint of pumpkin flavor at the beginning of the sip, as well as in the after taste. This makes it go down very easily and cuts the bitterness of the beans. I LOVE THIS COFFEE SO SO MUCH, I'm actually considering stocking up on it so I have it for the off season (It's only sold from September to November).
So I have my amazing coffee, and I had all of these pumpkin milanos… and I thought to myself that the milanos could be vastly improved by dipping them in my coffee. I was spot on. The coffee stopped them from being dry (duh) and the pumpkin in the coffee brought out the pumpkin flavor in the cookies better. A good solution in how to use my milanos, and an excellent pumpkiny breakfast!
No comments:
Post a Comment