So I've been wanting to try this Kit Kat out since I first saw it advertised, it's a kit kat with chocolate wafers, and 3 mint fillings! I love chocolate and I love mint so I wanted to try the combo.The bottom of the bar was the kit kay filling I know and love from home but with chocolate wafers which made it better. It went great with all three fillings. The first was a smooth mint flavored chocolate (below top left). This one was good, but not was flavorful as I thought it would be. The second was a crunchy cookie like filling (below top right), which I liked better than I expected it too, it went great with the wafer! The last was my favorite, it was fudgy, gooey chocolate (below bottom). It was really really yummy and a great way to finish off the bar.
The other bar is the mars bar. These aren't really common in the U.S. BUT when we do they are something completely different. They are nougat with peanuts. In Australia, they are basically what a Milky Way is in the US, but not as good because the chocolate is thinner. However, the carmel layer is thicker so that is a bonus. It also hit the spot because when I ate it I was craving chocolate, so this mini chocolate bar totally hit the spot.





No comments:
Post a Comment