Okay, what do you do when 7 people are trying to cook dinner so they can all leave in an hour to go to a party. Make the easiest thing possible that requires the least space and least dishes. That's where this dish came from. I had some rice noodles still and they take approximately 2 minutes to cook, so I used them as the base for this meal. Then I sliced up some of a red capsicum, and mashed up half an avocado with garlic and salt. I then combined all of those ingredients in the bowl I'd be eating them in with some feta cheese. I mixed it well so that the avo coated everything and then inhaled it. It was a decent dinner. fresh tasting, easy and just what I needed before I night out. This time I broke up the noodles before cooking them so they were easier to eat. I was right, this strategy made a huge difference. A really satisfying meal for something that I cooked in a risk. I'd like to try this again with more components and some more sophisticated flavors again when I have more time.

No comments:
Post a Comment