Sunday, November 10, 2013

Boneless BBQ Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings


So Bdubs is a chain restaurant. It's not unique to St. Louis, but I've never been before and I thought I'd blog about my first experience. One of my friends and I headed over to our local Buffalo Wild Wings for a quick lunch on Friday. I have to say, after my meal I was left with very positive feelings. I really like different seasonings and sauces, and bbq/ranch is a combo I love, so I really enjoyed having some classic bar food for a change :) They have a spectrum of sauces to choose from, which makes ordering really fun. My friend was kind enough to help me decipher their heat spectrum, since I don't like super spicy food. I ended up getting an order of half sweet bbq and half honey bbq. Consensus? I liked the honey bbq a lot better than the sweet bbq one! It was actually the sweeter of the two despite the name. I will definitely be getting it again, but I would probably pass on the mild to taste other flavors.

Thoughts on this restaurant:
  • I love all of the options! There are so many flavor combos to try, I'm leaning towards trying the parmesan garlic or teriyaki flavors next time.
  • I like that they have boneless wings. I don't like wings with the bone in, probably because I'm not a huge fan of dark meat.
bdubs is exactly what I expected, a laid back sports bar atmosphere where you can get some damn good wings. I'm glad I finally got around to trying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment