Sunday, November 3, 2013

Teriyaki Fried Quinoa Take 2


I made my Teriyaki Fried Quinoa again this weekend for lunch on Saturday! And it was once again delicious! The only changes I made was that I cooked the quinoa first to give it more time to sit. Also I used more veggies, including zucchini, that were cut a little larger. I liked the result of the first change. I wasn't as pleased with the second. I think the veggies need to be cut finer, though the addition of more was nice. Once again I made enough for several meals. This recipe is a bit of a potchky, because it takes 3 pans, but the clean up is relatively painless.


Otherwise, nothing about this recipe has changed. It's interesting to see that some parts of repeatability of a recipe are easier than others. I guess that's why it's important to take notes so I remember what works and what doesn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment