Monday, November 25, 2013

Guo Bin Chinese Restaurant


Guo Bin is a local Chinese restaurant that my and I frequent. The food's really yummy and the staff are so nice. They recognize us every time we come in. We hadn't been there for a really long time, but this weekend we finally had the chance to go. I brought my boyfriend along, so he could meet some of my friends, and we had a wonderful meal. I got the Cashew Chicken (above) this time, but I usually get sesame noodles and vegetable egg rolls. I really liked their version of the Cashew Chicken it was really flavorful and had yummy peppers in it. Other dishes that my friends got included the Orange Chicken (below left) and the Garlic Chicken (below right). We all shared a bit and got to taste each other's meals, which was really nice. I miss this place, gotta get back sometime soon :)


Thoughts on Guo Bin:
  • They'd rather you pay in cash so try to have cash on you when you go
  • They have a back room and will accommodate large parties if you call in early
I'm happy that we were able to get back here before I leave next semester, it's a Friday night favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment