I'm a Wash U undergraduate student who recently moved into my first apartment, and this blog is to document my adventures with cooking. I'm a flexitarian, which in my case means I have a mostly vegetarian diet, though occasionally I do eat poultry. So, nothing on this site will have sea food or red meat in it. I'll be posting mostly about my own cooking experiences, but also about other great food I eat in St. Louis.
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Dewey's Socrates' Revenge Pizza
I already posted about Dewey's so here's a brief follow up post. My roommate and I grabbed a quick dinner before the Catching Fire midnight premier :) Like last time it was wonderful, we went at about 9p on a Thursday night so it was pretty empty. However, the service was wonderful again. I got the Socrates' Revenge this time, which was a white pizza with spinach, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, red onions, black olives, and feta. Lots of veggies and sooooo good. I've decided that this is my favorite STL pizza joint, so expect more Dewey's posts as I try out their entire vegetarian menu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment