Sunday, November 17, 2013

Jilly's Pumpkin Pie Cupcake


I mentioned that this was one of my favorite Jilly's Cupcakes in my previous post. The Pumpkin Pie Cupcake. Pumpkin cake, pumpkin pie filling, vanilla buttercream with cinnamon sugar, and a piece of ACTUAL PUMPKIN PIE on top. It's a cupcake topped with a piece of pie. Two desserts in one! And PUMPKIN. You can see why I'm excited. Since the pie cupcakes are Jilly's November specialty and it's November, my roommate and I made our monthly Jilly's run to grab some of their awesomely creative November flavors. Besides the pumpkin pie cupcake they also have an apple pie a la mode, pecan pie, and french silk cupcake for November. It's the perfect theme for the month of Thanksgiving. For me, The food highlight of this holiday is not the turkey, it's the pie. Jilly's has it down.


 I love Jilly's and am so fortunate to live so close to an amazing cupcakery. Hopefully I'll be going there each month to sample the new flavors, so be on the look out for monthly Jilly's posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment