I'm a Wash U undergraduate student who recently moved into my first apartment, and this blog is to document my adventures with cooking. I'm a flexitarian, which in my case means I have a mostly vegetarian diet, though occasionally I do eat poultry. So, nothing on this site will have sea food or red meat in it. I'll be posting mostly about my own cooking experiences, but also about other great food I eat in St. Louis.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Bobo's Takeout
I already did a post about Bobo's Noodle House (the noodle restaurant a couple of blocks from me). so I'll briefly post about my second experience there. Besides a nice storefront and seating area, they also have a delivery service. So I decided to try it out. I got sesame noodles, cucumber salad, and cashew chicken (from left to right above). All were yummy, but the Cashew Chicken was especially tasty. The chicken was fresh and flavorful, and there were pineapples and many veggies in the dish. I will definitely be getting it again. I ended up mixing the chicken with the noodles and that made it even better. This time around I didn't have a cold and could fully taste the food, so I can say with assurance that this place has very yummy dishes. Also the delivery service was great. They said it would take 40 minutes but it only took about 25, and came nice and hot. There were also really yummy red bean mochi included with the meal :) I will definitely be ordering their take out again when its late and I have no food.
Labels:
STL Reasturant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment