I only live a couple of blocks from BoBo's but today I had dinner for the first time. It was a fairly early meal since I had to leave for the airport so my bf and I were the only ones in the restaurant. It was kinda nice actually, since its usually crowded when I walk by. They serve all types of noodle dishes, with a south Asian flavoring. Actually, a lot of their dishes have a Vietnamese flair (and I love Vietnamese food!!!). I wasn't hugely hungry so instead of getting a bowl I ended up getting two sides. The spicy cucumber salad and the peanut green beans. Both were amazing. Or at least I thought they were with my cold and screwed up taste buds. But my boyfriend really liked both dishes so I did get a second opinion. My favorite thing about the meal was the presentation of the cucumber salad (see below). The cukes were cut like noodles so I felt like I was eating a noodle dish, but it had none of the calories :) It was a wonderfully unique spin on one of my favorite Asian cuisine sides.
Thoughts on this Restaurant:
- I really like how close this place is to my apartment and I'm looking forward to trying a bunch of their dishes
- There aren't that many vegetarian choices but I'm going to see if I can get some dishes without meat
- Like the atmosphere of the place as well
The service was super friendly!
Overall I really liked it and want to try it again when I'm not sick :)


No comments:
Post a Comment