I'm a Wash U undergraduate student who recently moved into my first apartment, and this blog is to document my adventures with cooking. I'm a flexitarian, which in my case means I have a mostly vegetarian diet, though occasionally I do eat poultry. So, nothing on this site will have sea food or red meat in it. I'll be posting mostly about my own cooking experiences, but also about other great food I eat in St. Louis.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Red Velvet Coffee
I used the rest of my wonderful Red Velvet hot chocolate mix to make Red Velvet Coffee. The package suggested adding it to coffee, and because that sounded AMAZING I totally took the advice. It was sooooo good. I brewed my morning coffee and then instead of adding a bit of skim milk like I usually do, I just added a spoonful of the red velvet powder. It tasted like the hot chocolate did with just a hint of coffee. It was perfect it was like drinking cake with my coffee. I need to get more of this mix since it's been amazing in everything and a refreshing way to have real tasting red velvet drinks.
Labels:
5 min or less,
Coffee,
Drinks,
My Cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment