Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jilly's Hot Chocolate, Twisted Pink Velvet, and Bee Sting Cupcakes


My monthly Jilly's post. The last one for awhile since I won't be in St. Louis for awhile :( My sister got into the college of her choice, the day I was coming home from St. Louis so to celebrate my mom and I bought home some Jilly's! We got one of the monthlies Hot Chocolate (top left), which had chocolate cake, marshmallow fluff filling, and chocolate buttercream topped with whipped cream and marshmallows. It was just as yummy as hot chocolate and a lot richer. We got the Twisted Pink, of course, seeing as it's my family's favorite (top right > see my first Jilly's post for a more detailed description). Finally, we tried the Bee Sting. A vanilla cupcake with lemon cream filling, which was out consensus favorite this time around. We loved how refreshing this one was, and the good news is it's one of their regulars! My love for Jilly's remains undiminished, and I'm so happy that we know the best way to try the most is to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment