I'm a Wash U undergraduate student who recently moved into my first apartment, and this blog is to document my adventures with cooking. I'm a flexitarian, which in my case means I have a mostly vegetarian diet, though occasionally I do eat poultry. So, nothing on this site will have sea food or red meat in it. I'll be posting mostly about my own cooking experiences, but also about other great food I eat in St. Louis.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Peanut Butter Butterscotch Marshmallow Taffy
I made yet another kind of my marshmallow taffy to use up the rest of the marshmallows. This time I used butterscotch chips, Reese peanut butter chips, peanut butter and marshmallows. I nuked it for about 10 more seconds to melt the chips, and it was amazing. I could have used a bit less peanut butter because the melted chips made up for that in consistency, so I'll remember that next time!
Overall another really yummy taffy twist. Once again I wonder if there's a good way to make this presentable for guests and friends so that I can share this and make it look good for people. Any ideas?
Labels:
5 min or less,
Dessert,
My Cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment