So in case you were wondering, this is what I did with the other peach. This was a really nice after school snack. I sliced up the peach, put some goat cheese on the slices, then drizzled on the balsamic, and good to go. super easy and a nice savory sweet snack that makes fruit a bit more interesting. Also the peach that I used was soooo yummy, I kept sneaking slices as I was cutting it. This is actually kinda inspired by something I saw on Pinterest that was like a caprese with nectarines instead of tomatoes. This is my kinda spin on it.
Thoughts on this dish:
- Might be a cool idea to try with other fruit. I already eat sliced apples and cheese sometimes, so I guess this was kinda just a logical next step. Maybe apples, goat cheese, and honey together...

No comments:
Post a Comment