Thursday, March 27, 2014

Aussie Chocolate Bars Take 2: Cherry Ripe and Flake


Second round of the chocolate bar taste test!!! More were on sale so I got another two to try. This time I got a Cherry Ripe and a Flake. I tried the Cherry Ripe first. It was a dark chocolate covered bar, the filling was cherry flavored coconut. It reminded me of a passover macron. Which I like… on passover when that's all I can eat. I enjoyed it but didn't love it. My Dad would probably like it a lot more, since he loves fruit and dark chocolate.


The second bar is a classic in both England and Australia. The Flake. This guy is basically really thin chocolate folded up into a bar. Pretty yummy if you're craving chocolate. But the best way to eat it is with something else. In ice cream for example :) Or by dipping it in coffee, yumm I want to try that now.


Ultimately round 1 was more successful, but I've been scoping out the candy and I have a good idea which two I'll get next time and I'm pretty sure they'll be amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment