This was another on the whim lunch idea. I fried 2 eggs (didn't turn out great because it was too small of a pan, so they both broke), then I ate them on a toasted tortilla with bbq, spinach, and mozzarella cheese. It was a really yummy meal, the tortilla was nice and crispy and the flavors of the cheese, egg, and sauce mixed really well. I just ate it with a fork and knife, but I could have folded it into a breakfast burrito if I wanted. In an ideal word the eggs could have gooey yolks and that would have added a lot go flavor and texture, but the pan I used was too small for me to flip properly. Want to try other variations of this to see if I can prefect it. It's a 5 minute, protein filled lunch that kept me going for the rest of the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment