I'm a Wash U undergraduate student who recently moved into my first apartment, and this blog is to document my adventures with cooking. I'm a flexitarian, which in my case means I have a mostly vegetarian diet, though occasionally I do eat poultry. So, nothing on this site will have sea food or red meat in it. I'll be posting mostly about my own cooking experiences, but also about other great food I eat in St. Louis.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Visconti Pizza at Pizza Caffe
UQ has a a pizza place on campus called Pizza Caffe. They were advertising at some of the orientation events and so I've had one of their menu's sitting on my desk for about a week. The first thing I noticed was that they had 24 different pizzas, and that 11 of them were vegetarian! This of course lead to me being eager to get started trying some of these veggie creations. The first day of class I was determined to try one of their pizzas. I decided on the Visconti, an eggplant, zucchini, capsicum za. It was about a 10 minute wait for the individual pizza, and I got it to go. Since our house is a block from campus, my housemates and I have just been coming back here for lunch everyday, and this started out the day I got this splendid pizza. It was nice to eat at home with company, and it was certainly nice to eat this amazing pizza. I loved all the veggies on it, especially the zucchini which was marinated. I would definitely get this again, but there are so many other pizzas I want to try on the menu first! Another thing to note about this place is that they do $10 pizzas from 1p-3p, so it's a lot of food for a good price.
Labels:
Brisbane,
UQ Food,
Vegetarian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment