Inspired by Pinterest, made unique by me! I was drinking some matcha milk tea yesterday and had a thought. I have this huge tube of fat-free vanilla yogurt that I've been eating with cereal for breakfast, and I thought that I could easily make matcha flavored yogurt. The idea evolved to making matcha frozen yogurt, and at the suggestion of my house mates making matcha frozen yogurt bites! I mixed a scoop and a half of matcha with 3-4 scoops of yogurt. Then I pooled it onto a plate covered in aluminum foil. It was a lot easier to keep them in the dot shape then I excepted (below)! After that I stuck them in the freezer for an hour. When I took them out it was easy to pop them off the foil and snack on them. They were awesome, cold, creamy, and healthy! They were perfect because the day that I made them it was in the 90's F. This means they were a great and refreshing snack, but it also meant that they melted outside of the freezer in about 7 minutes or so :( A great snack, but not one to put out and serve to people.
Can't wait to try this one with taro powder or milk tea powder back at home!!

No comments:
Post a Comment