As a continuation of the St. Patty's day treats we made last week I present the Bailey's Coffee Blondies. Blondies are brownies but without the chocolate, which is better than you'd expect. For these ones we added instant coffee to make them coffee flavored, as well as moister. Like the cheesecakes we used an online recipe from another website, http://www.kitchentreaty.com. We made no changes to it so it's 100% this recipe linked below. The Bailey's for this one was in the frosting not the brownies, I think next time I would add it to both. Also The frosting was not as fluffy as I would have liked because we have no power baking tools here. I really want to have my sister make this frosting for me when I get home because she is the frosting queen! The one we made was a little sugary for my taste. Otherwise these were awesome! I loved eating them with coffee in the mornings for the week following. Here's the recipe that we used: http://www.kitchentreaty.com/baileys-coffee-blondies/. Pretty simple and turned out really well. These were really cakey brownies and I like them that way as long as they aren't too dry (which these weren't) so I loved them!
No comments:
Post a Comment