
MMMMMMHHHHH chocolate. I love chocolate. And I'm not the only one. This weekend we headed over to Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar in South Bank. This chocolate restaurant is an international chain but that didn't make it any less delicious. There were many yummy things on the menu, chocolate pizza, waffle sundaes, and popsicle dips. I was originally going to get a giant dark chocolate truffle, but changed by mind when I saw this baby. Chocolate Babka. At home we get chocolate babka from our local deli, it like a flaky crescent like cake, filled with dark chocolate. At home, you have to get them in the morning because the deli runs out of them by 10:30a :) An individual babka is a dream come true so I ordered it! And I was in for a super pleasant surprised when they served it to me warmed up and steaming hot, covered in melted chocolate, with a side for dipping. It was so gooey and chocolatey and so fun to eat. I wanted to eat all of it, and did eat most of it, but I filled up. Especially since I also got an Italian Thick Hot Dark Chocolate (below left). It was like the thickest hot chocolate ever. It was more like pure melted chocolate then hot chocolate, and super rich. I wanted to drink more, but was so full from the babka that I wasn't able to drink more than half.


I really loved this place though. It's a chocoholics paradise!
No comments:
Post a Comment