My housemates and I decided to have a bonding dinner last night. And since our kitchen is too small for 6 people to cook at the same time, we decided to grab some dinner at the St. Lucia village. Eventually, we decided to do Box n' Bowl, the place I got the taro milk tea at last week. The reason for this is that the make your own noodle bowl was an easy way everyone could get something that they liked. I chose glass noodles and got ginger sauce. I chose tofu as my protein of course! It was really good, but I had sooooooo many noodles (see below) that it was hard to taste the sauce. I commented to my friends that there wasn't much tofu in it and continued to enjoy my meal. About 20 minutes later, the waitress came out and gave me another bowl! She said that there were too many noodles in my first one and gave me another one on the house! It was really nice, and way to much food for me to eat so I took them both home (since I had a ton left over from my first bowl).
I think she overheard my comment, but it was so nice of them to bring me another bowl, which they didn't really even have to do because I was enjoying it anyway. I will admit though that the second bowl (see above) definitely absorbed the sauce better and was tastier than the second. You can see the color difference if you compare the pictures. Anyway, it was a nice evening with a ton of food. I'm going to be eating these noodles for the next couple of days, now that I have so many haha :)

No comments:
Post a Comment